Parents and caregivers of children that are differently wired are known to experience greater levels of stress, loneliness, and self-critical thoughts. Most caregivers would not want their children to be wired any other way, however, the experience of raising children can be overwhelming at times. This is where self-compassion comes in. Research has shown that self-compassion can lead to better outcomes for both the caregiver and the child. However, most of us have not been taught the art of self-compassion.
In this course, which is delivered fully online, you will learn:
- How to notice the subtle self-critical thoughts
- What is self-compassion and how to cultivate it
- How to set-up a mindfulness practice to facilitate self-compassion
The course will be run over 4 Modules (with a recommendation to do one module each week). It will include:
- Reading material
- Pre-recorded video lectures
- Home practice suggestions
- Pre-recorded guided meditations
- Email contact available from Sarah when needed
There is access to the course whenever you start.
The course will be run through a learning platform called Teachable.
€ 50 for the 4 modules including materials. Please contact me if there are special circumstances. I am always happy to come to a manageable agreement.
For more information or any questions get in contact with me.
Click here to take you straight to the enrolment page